RMR 1040 Roofing Sheet
PROFILE SPECIFICATION :
||30 to 32 mm
||GI, GICC, GL, GLCC
||0.30 to 1.5 mm
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Anti-capillary groove with return leg for efficient drainage of water.
- Stiffening rib on lower tension face, got male and female end corrugations.
- One of the most strong and cost effective profiles which gives more coverage for sheeting. Can be easily used in all types of factory building and godown industries.
- Sheets are manufacture using prime material which maintains uniform quality and available in various colors.
- Manufactured using superior quality of steel like Galvanized, Galvalume, Galvanized Color coated, Galvalume Color Coated and aluminum having excellent anti-corrosion properties.
- Capable for 2 Meter span for Roofing and Cladding.
- Sheets having High tensile strength to bear heavy loads.